Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alexander and Co.

Alexander & Co. is a Chicago based company that lets you create custom artwork by selecting colours, text and design to suit your decor.

I think these fun posters would work equally as well at a party as part of the decoration and then can be hung on the wall in your home after for an instant glam look.

There are heaps of designs and I'm going to suggest one of the wedding designs to my friend that's getting married soon in a gorgeous white barn (cannot wait to share all the details with you).

I'm thinking of ordering the pink "Candies" one below for my own office. What do you think? They are pretty gorgeous hey?

Alexandar & Co

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Sharnel. Great find! Will have to check them all out :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Sharnel. Love them!!
    I am going to order some myself actually.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas,thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool for a kids room too! lovT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx